Moments By Moser, Always Sumthin'

oh my, another whirlwind of a couple weeks! No complaints, just sometimes hard to catch my breathe! And last week . that was literally, as I had the same allergies half of TN suffered from!

Covered Brittini Blacks CD release celebration at the Rutledge last week - she is an amazing young woman - her reviews are all listed on my blog, check them out!

I am working on the Next Big Nashville review .. it will be submitted soon!!


Spent the majority of the weekend finalizing my new website - I am proud to say it is online and ready for the world to see. I am still tweaking it, but it has been a long and ongoing project for awhile, so I am glad to have a presence of my own. I want to find more outlets and publications to showcase my reviews and promote the artists, so if you know of anyone looking .. let me know! (never hurts to throw a little shameless self promotion out there) Check back often as I will be adding events and articles as I cover them.

This week I am attennding and covering the ACM Honors Awards and also interviewing Charlie Daniels and attending his fundraiser for St. Judes Children's Research at The Palm, and I have an interview with country recording artist newcomer, Melissa Jones, so watch for the photos and articles coming soon (on both my own website and MNN)

Next week is busy again as I attend a Showcase for the Drew Davis Band and also a lil shindig with George Jones ... and who knows what else will land in my lap before the week is over.

I have been busy networking and meeting with friends in the industry bouncing ideas off of them ... drumming up more gigs. I love my life.

Til I slow down again ... enjoy the photos and articles .. comments always welcome!

No comments: